07 May 2010

Words

Too many posts which I want to write, not enough 'can be bothered'. Whatever is a girl to do? :)

~

Everything is so much easier when it's written down. Not like thoughts, which are transient, gossamer things, or sounds, which are too easily changed or forgotten. Words - this strange code of little squiggly shapes which meaning is disguised in - just stay put and communicate. They're by far the most trustworthy.

Sometimes, like now, things can get to be overwhelming. Writing to-do lists (I use Post-its ^^) puts everything in perspective again. Sometimes fleeting moods get carried away. Writing blog posts (o hai.) sorts out my head.

And voilĂ , head is sorted out. :) Next time I will make more sense, I hope! Maybe I will finally write about [insert one of several post topics which I keep meaning to get to here]!

If I haven't annoyed you enough yet... I now have Twitter! You can stalk me on twitter.com/freakshow_girl, if you are so inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment