12 January 2010

Promise.

What I should be doing: my German homework

What I'm actually doing: blogging

~

I can't make many promises about this blog. It's a personal blog, so expect all the faults of the person. I am human; I have ambitions, hopes, dreams, loves, hates, and ideas. And, much like you, I occasionally make mistakes, and I'm sometimes boring. If you don't care/don't know why I bother/disagree with my ideas/some similar complaint, don't read it. This is just life through my eyes. I'm not forcing you to care.

I can't promise regularity, or anything like a direction, and I won't promise that I won't rant occasionally.

However, I will make one promise: this will never be a cliché teenager's blog. I'm not normal - if there even
is such a thing as a normal person - and I doubt I could blog normally if I tried.

Basically, I'll try to keep the angst to a minimum. ;)

~

The header is by me, but the texture in the background was made by wheeloffish on deviantArt [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment